Sunday, July 12, 2009

ETF spreadsheet updated for week of Jul 13-17

Update 15 Jul 2009, 18:17 - Updated with values from today's trading; should be ready to go for Thursday. (link) Sorry it took a while. Note: simple moving average and Bollinger band data NOT updated. Given the size and scope of the rally, I may update these at some point tomorrow - old Bollinger data is unacceptable when an ETF begins riding it up/down.

Update 15 Jul 2009, 11:25 - Updated with values from yesterday's trading. Sorry it took a while. Note: simple moving average and Bollinger band data NOT updated, but should be acceptable for the rest of this week.

Update 13 Jul 2009, 19:22 - Updated with values from today's trading. Note: simple moving average and Bollinger band data NOT updated, but should be acceptable for the rest of this week.

I've updated my custom ETF spreadsheet that covers a ton of sectors, asset classes, and related Proshares/Direxion leveraged and inverse ETFs, where available.

Refer to my earlier post for instructions on how to read/interpret the spreadsheet. Do let me know if you note any errors, or would like to see changes.


NOTE: The pivot-based levels are calculated based on the previous trading day's range, and might be effective only for the next trading day (Monday). I'm considering experimenting with weekly pivots, which might be more useful than the daily pivot levels. I need to consider whether I will be updating this spreadsheet daily or weekly. If you know of ways to automate the download of some of these values (trading ranges, 20, 50, 200 day SMAs, and Bollinger Bands), please contact me ASAP!


Thanks!

Ryan

No comments: